Online Bill Pay
Paying your ambulance bill(s) online at your convenience is a quick and secure way to submit your payment on your account.
IMPORTANT: There are TWO ambulance providers in Walton County, Florida.
- Ambulance services NORTH of Choctawhatchee Bay are provided by Walton County Fire Rescue, and we can be reached at 850-951-7306.
- Ambulance services SOUTH of Choctawhatchee Bay are provided by South Walton Fire District, and they can be reached at 866-382-8397.
If you are unsure of the location in which you received ambulance services, please check your invoice, or contact either agency to confirm you are paying the correct service provider.
In order to pay your ambulance bill online, please have your invoice ready and available to ensure posting to the correct patient account. You’ll need the following information on hand.
- Patient ID # or Invoice # (following DWALT, numbers only.)
- Run Number(s) or Incident # – allows multiple accounts, payment will get split equally if possible.
- Card details
- An email address if you would like an email receipt.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call (850) 951-7306 Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.