HomeWAV is a unique visitation system that provides Internet-based video visitation.
Click Here to get started by creating an account. (Existing users can also login to their account.)
Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting-up your account.
Free on-site HomeWAV visitation hours will be between 8 AM to 11 AM and 12 PM to 5 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. All other on-site visitation will be at the cost of the visitor.
On-Site and Internet HomeWAV visitation is available everyday from 8 AM to 11 AM, 12 PM to 5 PM, and 6 PM to 10 PM.
On-Site HomeWAV Visitation
Visitation terminals are locate in the lobby of the Jail. Visitation is on a first come first serve basis. All visitors must register and be pre-approved before they visit. The approval process may take up to 24 hours. Walton County Jail will record the visitor’s name, address, relationship to inmate, and the date and time in and out via Century Link’s visitations system. FCAC 12.11
There is a maximum of three (3) visitors allowed per on-site visit. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an immediate family member or legal guardian.
Visitation sessions will be no longer than 20 minutes in length.
- Clothing should be moderate attire
- Shirt and shoes must be worn when visiting the facility
- No shorts cut higher than mid-thigh
- No skirts or dresses that are shorter than knee height
- Shirts must cover the entire upper torso and not be see-through or tight fitting
- Pants must be above the waist line and will not expose under garments
- No clothing marked with offensive or profane words or pictures
All inmate visitors are subject to warrant checks. Individuals who are court ordered not have to have contact with the inmate will not be allowed to visit. If an attempt to visit is made, that inmates' visitation privilege may be revoked for all visitors (except legally mandated visits) during that inmate’s period of incarceration.
Visitors who become rude and/or use vulgar or abusive language while visiting online or in the lobby visitation areas will result in discontinued visitation and you will be asked to leave the facility. Failure to leave when asked may result in criminal charges.
- Visitors who are unruly or under the visible influence of drugs, alcohol, or other mood or mind altering substance will be denied visitation and will be subject to criminal charges.
- Previously incarcerated persons will not be allowed to visit for 60 days from their release. The Director of Jail Operations or his designee can take request for special circumstance visits.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Walton County Jail facility.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse the entrance of any person, or terminate any visit when deemed necessary to enforce the rules and regulations for the security of the facility.
- Visitors or inmates found in violation of the rules will be subject to temporary or permanent suspension of visiting privileges or other appropriate action.
- Consistent violation of the visitation rules may result in that visitor being banned from visitation permanently.
How do I get started?
- Complete the Log in procedure as a new user.
- Add funds to your account for a specific Inmate.
- Wait for funds to clear & post to your account.
- Accept incoming call from the facility.
How much does Home WAV cost?
The cost of a visit is $.50 per minute.