POSITION TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
SALARY RANGE: $14.50 to $20.00 per hour
The Walton County Sheriff’s Office is actively seeking qualified applicants for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse.
This position provides for the healthcare needs of inmate patients in a County Correctional facility. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Must have a current licensure with the Florida Board of Nursing as a License Practical Nurse
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Certification as an intravenous technician and certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation is preferred.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a Walton County Sheriff’s Office Support Staff Application. Applications and instructions are available on line via the Agency’s website: http://www.waltonso.org. Applicants may call the Human Resource Office at 850-892-8186 for assistance.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete:
- Background investigation which includes, but is not limited to: criminal check, driving check, credit check, previous employment check.
- Polygraph Examination
- Panel Interview
- Drug Screen including nicotine panel
- The Walton County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- If you need an accommodation to participate in the application/selection process because of a disability, please notify the Human Resource Office in advance.
- Florida residents seeking Veteran preference must complete the Veterans Preference portion of the application and submit a DD214.