POSITION TITLE: Investigative Analyst (Case Screener-DCF Equivalent)
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
SALARY RANGE: $34,200-$54,720
The Walton County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications for the position of Investigative Analyst for the Walton County Sheriff’s Office, Child Protection Unit. This position is non-sworn and involves administrative work in the transcription of recorded interview, analysis, evaluation, and collation of intelligence data for the purpose of identifying individuals for use by operational and investigative units. Work is generally performed during normal business hours although the incumbent may be required to work any schedule that fulfills the needs of the position.
- High School Diploma or GED and three (3) years of related training and experience in an analytical or statistical environment.
- Must be able to type at the prescribed rate of speed.
- Must be able to pass the NCIC/FCIC Limited Access course within six months of appointment to the position.
- Applicant may not have been convicted or adjudicated guilty of any crimes involving children.
- Pass thorough background investigation, polygraph, and drug screening.
To apply, please submit an application to the Walton County Sheriff’s Office, 752 Triple G Road, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 32433. To apply online, visit: http://waltonso.org/employment-information/. For additional information, please contact the Walton County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 892-8186.
The Walton County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace. If you need an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application/ selection process, please notify the Hiring Authority or Human Resources in advance. Preference shall be given to certain veterans and spouses of veterans as provided by Chapter 295, Florida Statutes. Applicants claiming preference must submit a Form DD-214.